ADVERTISEMENT

Can anybody confirm that Tchikou

frazor

All American
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2002
gets reps in practice? Without looking back through a bunch of threads did he indeed get cleared by the trainers/doctors??

I think he and Camar Wheaton have been seen together rehabbing and creating conspiracy theories that no one can confirm or deny.

• Haha
Reactions: Jbone100
He practices in full. I’m telling you guys. He’s just not good enough to play over the guys we have.
Care to elaborate on what, if anything, he does well?? Is his talent lacking or is he just lost as a goose??

He is in warmups before every game, he is not who I hoped he would be.

Care to elaborate on what, if anything, he does well?? Is his talent lacking or is he just lost as a goose??
I remember watching videos of him getting shots up while he rehabbed. He was obviously wide open, no defense, not tired and such but he was draining them. That’s literally the only thing I’ve ever seen of him.

He practices in full. I’m telling you guys. He’s just not good enough to play over the guys we have.
Concerning for sure... Our bigs are soft. Maybe a full healthy year in the program and some off season weight training can get him in the mix next year. If we're going to walk-ons and you're not playing, that ain't good. My need to hit the portal for a rebounding dunker and deal with a lack of an outside game if we can protect the rim and actually prevent so many offensive rebounds.

I remember watching videos of him getting shots up while he rehabbed. He was obviously wide open, no defense, not tired and such but he was draining them. That’s literally the only thing I’ve ever seen of him.
There is game footage of him looking pretty good as well. I know all of the factors you listed play a roll but the kid does look like he knows his way around the court. So much that 30+ schools offered. If he can't grab 4-5 minutes this year then he has a lot of work to do to ever see the floor.

I know Harper is an insider, and I trust his information, but there has to be something else to this story. His highlights are just to good. The one game he did get in this year he didn't look half bad.

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
Let's just say that he posted a video of himself in a full court drill of trying to beat your man 1 on 1 and he couldn't even get by Tyler Barnes.... He has no fundamentals and cannot guard anyone on defense.
I couldn’t care any less if he can win a 1 on 1 full court. But if he can’t guard anyone, obviously that’s a massive issue. Bc he looks like he can catch and shoot. We need another guy that can catch and shoot and defend. But he’s obviously missing half of that.

Let's just say that he posted a video of himself in a full court drill of trying to beat your man 1 on 1 and he couldn't even get by Tyler Barnes.... He has no fundamentals and cannot guard anyone on defense.
He was getting by guys better than Tyler Barnes in high school. It's hard to fathom that he has regressed that much.

This comment is very misleading based on the video and the yellow cones restricting the action to the center 1/3 of the court. He crossed up Barnes more than once in the sequence and finished at the rim lol.

Reactions: jtr4dad
Bro I just watched that video and he looks sick. We’ve not had a 6’11” big who can handle like that in forever. Not feeling ya here

Reactions: jtr4dad
Bro I just watched that video and he looks sick. We’ve not had a 6’11” big who can handle like that in forever. Not feeling ya here
We’ve probably never had a 6’11” guy with handles like that. That video certainly doesn’t shed any light on why he’s not playing. If anything, it only raises more questions.

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT