ADVERTISEMENT

Check out my Kickstarter page

Bonairebill

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2004
This is a project I've been working on for almost a year and now it's come to fruition. Actually, the process began almost four years ago when I started reading through the four Gospels every month. Four months into that I found an out-of-print book that blended the four Gospels into a single story without taking away or adding anything. I've now read through it 36 times. A year ago God put a fire in me to get the book into print in a unique format. I would tell you about it here but the short video will do a better job. So check it out and look over the rewards. Let me know what you think of the video--it's gotten great reviews. And if you're interested, back the project and share the link. I know this is a book that will appeal to Christians but have been encouraged that even those who are not Christians are interested in the story of Jesus. By the way, I'm Bill Perkins, the guy in the Kickstarter video. I'm an author and speaker and lead a national men's ministry. I've spoken in many churches as well as for companies, including O'Reilly's, McDonald's, Domino's Pizza and Alaska Airlines--to name a few. I've also addressed some professional baseball teams. You can click on my name and see that I joined rivals in 2004. I'm active on Orangebloods but have always been an Alabama fan. I live in Oregon but can't get the south out of my blood. I like to think the fans of Texas and Alabama are gentlemen and women and I'm eager to interact with you. I hope to make some new friends. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thejesusstory/the-jesus-story

Reactions: bamaboog2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News