ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Ledlum back in portal

vegas man

All American
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Ledlum had announced a transfer from Harvard to Tennessee but has now decided to re-enter the portal. Not sure the reason behind this move but this is a kid I'd love to see the staff go after. Ledlum was an All-Ivy League selection after averaging 18.8 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists with the Crimson last season. He averaged 47.3% shooting from the field.

Chris Ledlum 6-6 195 forward​

GPMINFG%3P%FT%REBASTBLKSTLPFTOPTS

Last edited:
l'm not aware of this kid. ls he by any chance a point guard? Read where JQ is going to Memphis and l really wasn't expecting him back, but was still kinda hoping.

Really? This kid looks like he can play. No chance Bama would give a look for its last roster spot (unless of course he's got issues)?
I've heard that he would be willing to walk on at a high major school that would offer him a lucrative NIL deal.

Reactions: bet9
I've heard that he would be willing to walk on at a high major school that would offer him a lucrative NIL deal.
Hell, give him a free ride pluse lucrative NIL deal .Name of this game to me is score the ball, can’t have to many scorers in my opinion!

I'm just not sure why Bama wouldn't have interest with one roster spot left so late in the summer. Of course, he may not have interest based on the lack of NIL.

Reactions: bet9
I'm just not sure why Bama wouldn't have interest with one roster spot left so late in the summer. Of course, he may not have interest based on the lack of NIL.
l know there is probably nothing out there right now, but l'm still holding out hope we might come up with a decent PG from somewhere. Estrada and Sears can play it, but not their best posistion. l worry that we're going to see a lot of full court presses against us next year. That would be a good strategy against us IMO.

Estrada and Sears better stay healthy or we would have absolutely nothing as a back-up PG.

Not trying to start any arguments, but l'm pretty sure he got $150,000.00 from Memphis for one year. Of course if anybody in that area wants to give him more NIL to advertise or anything like that he could get more. l doubt much of that happens though.

Reactions: JMusso72
He needs to get the money when he can, because after the coming season he will probably have to play in Europe. Although I believe he could be a backup point in the NBA, simply because he can shoot, he just doesn't have the size for the NBA. If effort will get you to the NBA, he might make it.

Reactions: lainey2020
He needs to get the money when he can, because after the coming season he will probably have to play in Europe. Although I believe he could be a backup point in the NBA, simply because he can shoot, he just doesn't have the size for the NBA. If effort will get you to the NBA, he might make it.
He’s a head case. What I mean by that he is given a game plan and does he follow that plan by feeding the ball to the play makers. No, he gets caught up in the emotions of the game and try’s to be Superman. I last game of the season wasn’t the 1st time that’s happened. NBA teams aren’t going to take a chance on that type PG. And, I don’t believe Oats wanted to take another chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT