ADVERTISEMENT

darius johnson

mr4bama

All American
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2017
6-0 point guard from virgina is a backup plan to jd davison. johnson`s stock is rising fast. we are in his final 3 as of now. i think davison will decide between bama and auburn. my guess is davison is 50-50 right now between the 2. i just hope johnson can keep waiting around umtil after davison commits somewhere. roll tide

6-0 point guard from virgina is a backup plan to jd davison. johnson`s stock is rising fast. we are in his final 3 as of now. i think davison will decide between bama and auburn. my guess is davison is 50-50 right now between the 2. i just hope johnson can keep waiting around umtil after davison commits somewhere. roll tide
caleb houstan is a 6-8 small forward from florida and is originaly from canada. he is a top 10 player in 2021 and has offers for all the bluebloods. corey evans sais bama is the darkhorse with their connections to canada. very big time player.

caleb houstan is a 6-8 small forward from florida and is originaly from canada. he is a top 10 player in 2021 and has offers for all the bluebloods. corey evans sais bama is the darkhorse with their connections to canada. very big time player.
we have 4 seniors so a dream class would be jd davison, charles bediako, caleb housten, and westly cardet. would be great to land 3 of these 4.

man i want davidson. also could be a preview of things to come when we see who wins this recruiting battle between pearl and oats.

oats canada connections have been great . that will play out sooner or later, would love to get the upper hand on pearl and the cow college starting with JD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT