ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Beloved Coach Saban,

Dale Taliaferro

All American
Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Dallas, Texas
e-l-m.org
I am so grateful for all that you do. There are too many elements of your job that you do better than anyone else I've ever seen or read about. We are so thankful to God for bringing you to Bama. We want to keep you in charge for many, many years to come. Hopefully we can extend your contract to about 2030 if not longer. We love you and your family and wish you the best.

Now on that note, I'd like to suggest that you find a really good antidote for your extreme reactions to mistakes/screw ups/bone head plays that occasionally, but rarely, happen. We love you and want you to live a much longer, even happier life.

So my advice, as I am suggesting that others offer their point of view on this as well, is to learn from those who fall, but pick themselves back up and excel all the more while they keep calm, poised, and focused. I do not question you in anything football related. In fact, I usually, and I mean usually, sit in awe of the way you handle 99% of the issues that come up in connected to football, relationships, discipline, organization, vision, work ethic, leadership, and focus (just to name a few things).

But mistakes happen. And these kids will respond better on game day with less fire breathing and more understanding. Yell at them during practice. :eek: But during the game, give them a little slack. It will be better for your health and their confidence. :)

Your grateful fan, DRT

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News