ADVERTISEMENT

dream class

i dont know how many we will sign but my best guess is
jaden bradley
jarace walker
nick smith
2 of these 3 brandon miller, noah clownly, and julian phillips
we are still looking at a few if all these dont work out but thats a damn good start.
roll tide
We're also a finalist for Ernest Udeh. Rivals has him ranked around 115, but other sites have him as a 5 star.

So you think we sign 5 in this class?
Gurly, Ellis, and Rojas are Sr so that is three.
Shack and Q are Jr but they could very well, as we saw this offseason with Shack, decide to make a change.
JD, Tchikou, or Burnett would be most likely to blow up and decide to test NBA with Bediako, Ambrose, or Miles looking to tranfer out.
As @mr4bama said there is no way to know, but with those scenarios I'd say 5 is very likely. If Bama only signs 4 that means great things for Bama in 2022-23.

Reactions: AnInterestedParty
Shack and Q are Jr but they could very well, as we saw this offseason with Shack, decide to make a change.
JD, Tchikou, or Burnett would be most likely to blow up and decide to test NBA with Bediako, Ambrose, or Miles looking to tranfer out.
As @mr4bama said there is no way to know, but with those scenarios I'd say 5 is very likely. If Bama only signs 4 that means great things for Bama in 2022-23.
Technically Gurley has 2 years since last year (junior year at Furman) did not count against eligibility).

if the number is 5 give me bradley, smith, walker, miller, and phillips.

Reactions: AnInterestedParty
5 is easily the number with the 3 seniors. JQ has to go with being how old is he is. Shack is gone and I expect at least one person to transfer. Alex T will be hard pressed to play ahead of gurley and big Charles. I hope he proves me wrong but you guys need to pump the brakes on him right now.

Juwan Gary who is a vacuum for the ball will also get minutes. He plays way beyond height.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT