ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread: Alabama vs. Georgia

kyle h

All American
Staff
Feb 3, 2005
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – The Alabama men’s basketball team will travel to Athens, Ga., to take on the Georgia Bulldogs Tuesday night at 5:30 p.m. CT (6:30 p.m. ET) on SEC Network. It will mark the only meeting between the two teams during the regular season.

Most recently, the Crimson Tide used a 30-9 game-ending run to put away a pesky Missouri Tigers team, 86-76, last Saturday night inside Coleman Coliseum. Alabama came back from 14-point deficits in each half to record its second consecutive victory after going through a season-long three-game losing streak.

Tuesday's game will be the 151st meeting on the hardwood between the Bulldogs and Tide, which is the seventh-most games UA has played against any one opponent. The Crimson Tide owns a 98-52 lead in the series, with the 98 victories ranking fifth in program history.

Keon has like Anthony grant level hesitancy on shooting. I mean you pretty much gotta leave him all alone for him to take the shot. The frustrating part is he’s easily our 2nd best shooter and can cTch fire

Reactions: AirBoozehound
Well when we do take shots we miss. Haha! I just can’t figure it out other than they are missing that dominant guy that can get the rest of the team going. A lot of that comes from defense which we know doesn’t come until the last part of the 2nd half. It’s hard to watch knowing expectations from last year, but got to realize this team hasn’t figured it out just yet and not much time left to do it .

Shack is draining 3s! Keep feeding him! JD is very hesitant tonight. Gotta get JQ going.

Great half by Shack, Bediako, and Johnson (for his defense and hustle). I’m really starting to get concerned with JQ - dude have been all over the place this year

Great half by Shack, Bediako, and Johnson (for his defense and hustle). I’m really starting to get concerned with JQ - dude have been all over the place this year
When he’s on he sCarries our team. Mostly on all year, but his shooting woes are in his head recently. He’ll have a great game or half followed by a WTF game or half. I sure would like to see a 3 fall from Him.

WTF has happened to Ellis? My favorite player on the team. He just disappears. And JQ has just been terrible. Freaking awful.

So here we go again. Hate it and wish this team could get some offense going at some point. It would help cove up some of the horrible defense. I know it’s tougher on them than it is on us fans. Just can’t get it together and against one of the worst teams in the country. Still crazy how we beat some of the best teams in the country. Got to remember that during these bad ones.

The five that started the second half
Dont seem familiar with teamwork

That’s some OLAy defense by Davidson and Rojas there
Deerlowered

Do you think the days of getting hurt and playing through it are over. Everyone has to go to the locker room

Reactions: grichards56
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT