ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread: Alabama vs. Kentucky

Ellis inbounds the ball to a wide open JD and throws a rocket 2 feet above his head. People were begging Herb, Petty and Reese to leave to these guys could take over.

How were so good last year...yet so freaking BAD this year? I don't remember us shooting under 10 percent on 3-pointers last year...like, ever...

In unrelated matters, I need Pepperdine to beat Pacific.

Mercy, no home cooking tonight from the refs. Uk is bruising us pretty good and only occasionally getting a foul called.

Our shooting is just... beyond awful.

2-22 from 3 point and getting worse... Rojas, Gary, Gurley are 0-7... Shack and JQ are 0-8

Barely 50% on our free throws.

Trying to break the rims when we aren't airballing it.

Calipari and the refs have slowed this game down so much we pretty much have no chance because we just can't do half court against good defense. Should've been up 15 or more at the 10 min mark of the first half but can't hit anything.

The only reason we aren't down like 30 or something ridiculous is UK keeps the game so slow.

I’m honestly ready for coach to
Pull anyone who plays and let the walk ons play. They probably would out shoot the starters

I'd be willing to bet you could find better shooters in a pick up game somewhere on campus.

Calling it now. We will get within 2/3 only to be crushed the last 4 minutes

Ellis inbounds the ball to a wide open JD and throws a rocket 2 feet above his head. People were begging Herb, Petty and Reese to leave to these guys could take over.
@pwestbro61 was the idiot leading that charge. He was sure that once they left and this was finally just Oats team, Bama would be a Final Four contender. So dumb, hell some of them didn't think losing Primo was going to be that big of a deal...

Reactions: BigET84 and jtr4dad
These guys need to really work on their game. It is not a good one. Never seen so many bricks for shots in any game.

Reactions: grichards56
I’m at the game .. multiply ineptitude x a million in person

This is the worst performance I’ve seen in person in a long time

8% from the three point line ..WTH?

Davison needs to be drug tested at the conclusion of the game. Maybe the entire team is stoned. Could explain a lot.

Reactions: adsmith4
Davidson is a joke! And so is the coaching on this team. Pathetic! Zero control of tempo or runs in this game. You ask to fill Coleman and this shit is all you got???

Reactions: BigET84
The team was playing hard for a while there. Still are but we're being stupid and I'm not sure we can make any shot that isn't an open dunk.

If we could just actually hit back to back 3s, get the crowd awake, and make a few stops we could get back in this. Can't even make layups right now.

Really wondering if the team is feeling the weight of such a brutal run of games. Third time this season we've had a 3 game stretch that was really tough.

It’s not possible to shoot this bad! They don’t spend the time.

Jd just dribbling out by the 3pt line with no one on him.. refuses to shoot the 3

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT