ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread: Alabama vs. Kentucky

Why is Oates so quick to pull Gurley but gives JD, Ellis and Rojas the benifit of the doubt. I’ll take my chance with Gurley over the above mentioned

Reactions: adsmith4
We're determined to set the record for the worst 3 point shot percentage in a conference game. I'm sure we had a Grant game that we went zero for something but we also likely only took 6 or 7 of them.

Can we just play football 365? Oats has no clue! This team has ZERO shooters! Not hard if you are committed! ****ing joke!!!

So Davidson shoots 37 minutes into the game and makes it… I’d but his butt on the bench if he kept passing up 3’s

Like I just can’t wrap my head around how bad this team can play. It’s insane how nonchalant they are. I legit hate this group of players

Reactions: TideFan35
I hate to say it, but I’ll be glad when basketball season is over. Never been so disappointed in a team. This one has problems it cannot solve.
Shooting is one of them.

Reactions: BigET84
That’s coaching or the lack there of. CNO is just a so so coach and I hate to say it but we are a one trick pony team and that’s it.
I've been saying this since his first season when he lost games simply because he would adjust. At one point Bama was playing 7 players, in several games they were up double digits and instead of slowing it down some late he knowing you are only playing 7 players, he kept the foot on the gas and they lost more than a few times because his players were tired at the end of games.

When that one trick is going good, like last year, they look great. But he has no second act. No curveball, no plan B or C if A isn't working.

It's scary to think we're down this much and UK has only had 18 FTs. In Rupp they'll get 30 or more. We've also out rebounded them by 1.

This game could be a next level beat down if UK was playing their game. But we've shot it so bad it's probably affected them as well.

This is embarrassing. 2-25 from three and horrible turnovers. Kentucky is playing below average and we are a shade under shitty. Hope JD goes pro because he’s not helping us at all. Liability on both ends. Afraid to shoot. Always making dumb ass passes. Wouldn’t as a coach when you see your team couldn’t hit water if they fell out of a boat maybe change your attack. Think Noooooooooooooooojas may have broken the backboard with one of his RPGs.

• Love
I'm willing to bet my left nut that he is not the HC at Bama when they tip it off in the new arena...
Your T levels may have dropped by now so that may not be a big a sacrifice as it was in your 20’s… 🤣🤣 jk man but had to say it

• Haha
Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
Slept with your’s is what I understand. Needs to cut his hair and maybe he could see where he is slinging the ball.
Yours, your is already possessive and it is improper English it put an apostrophe in the spelling of yours...

Reactions: jtr4dad
Jd trying the last 3 min on offense. Guess once the game was in hand he decided he wasn’t nervous anymore and couldn’t mess things up

LOL at taking time to look at that turnover call... under a minute, 11 point lead, and we're going to have to replace the rims from the dents we've put in them.

It’s all about perspective so consider this. This team and Oats are having a down year. Hopefully it still ends up in a tourney trip, which up until last year was basically all any Bama bball fan asked for. So…

Having said that, this team is so miserable to watch right now that I voluntarily scheduled a dinner with friends at 7pm. We just got home and I checked the score. I’m glad I didn’t make a big to do about watching the game.

what does that say about the state of things right now? Kentucky at home, huge opportunity, and I choose to go listen to my wife yap at dinner???

I've been saying this since his first season when he lost games simply because he would adjust. At one point Bama was playing 7 players, in several games they were up double digits and instead of slowing it down some late he knowing you are only playing 7 players, he kept the foot on the gas and they lost more than a few times because his players were tired at the end of games.

When that one trick is going good, like last year, they look great. But he has no second act. No curveball, no plan B or C if A isn't working.
I caught a lot of grief that first year for saying over and over how crazy it was we were playing that fast. And I remember all the…well they have to learn the system and show recruits the system and such. You win, you get recruits. If the system doesn’t fit the players, this is what you get. Oats better start recruiting real shooters and a bunch of them.

It’s all about perspective so consider this. This team and Oats are having a down year. Hopefully it still ends up in a tourney trip, which up until last year was basically all any Bama bball fan asked for. So…

Having said that, this team is so miserable to watch right now that I voluntarily scheduled a dinner with friends at 7pm. We just got home and I checked the score. I’m glad I didn’t make a big to do about watching the game.

what does that say about the state of things right now? Kentucky at home, huge opportunity, and I choose to go listen to my wife yap at dinner???
Don't let her know this. Just point out how you “sacrificed” watching Bama play tonight to spend time with her.

Gotta score those points when you can, God know this Bama team didn't score much tonight...

I'm serious about drug testing the team in the locker room. I can't believe they could shoot that bad without being high on some stinky weed.

• Haha
Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
The next home game, the gym should be completely empty. This is embarrassing of a game I may have ever seen.
They just played their asses off and kept the team that just blew out Kansas to 66 and outrebounded the best rebounding team in the conference. Would be a pretty horrible fanbase to actively abandon the team

• Haha
These are the best damn transfers and freshman we can get? While Auburn got a bunch of NBA transfers!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️💀💀 Absolutely garbage, and this is after one of the best seasons in 20 years!

I watch everything Bama, but I ain’t tuning in to watch that bs. If someone told me Oats hasn’t made them shoot during practice then I’d blame him, otherwise, there is no excuse for that kind of play. I’ve played pick up ball for many years and pretty much could always drop a three at a high percentage. This better change.

If Oats blame this on player effort, I'm going to lose it. They outrebounded a great UK rebounding team and held them to under 70 points. That's effort...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT