ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread: Alabama vs. Missouri

This board every game:

Alabama missing shots: “I wish they would play hard.”

Alabama makes shots: “Finally, they decided to bring some energy.”

Alabama goes on a drought: “Now the effort has fallen off again.”

Mizzou has physical players. Look how skinny our guys are. They can’t make loose ball plays

Great shot by Q, but still came on an iso play, no ball movement. No cutting to the basket, no screens on O.

Reactions: cpat4bama
Missouri runs stuff on offense to try and get certain guys the ball in spots. Interesting idea.
Maybe Bama should be a little less aggressive on D? We don’t exactly guard the ball great. And we don’t rebound great. So we get beat really easy, then we have to help which magnifies our rebounding issues.

Kobe Brown with 26 and 12 and 10mins+
still to go….just no answers down low today…maybe the 4 fouls gives Bama a chance

Let’s see if Kobe Brown picking up his 4th gives Bama an opening

Yeah, we're sitting on all of our time outs and we get a coupke baskets and Martin immediately calls a TO. He'll get another stop soon for under 8 TO.

I know there are different view points on using timeouts but IMO sometimes you be just need to forcably interrupt the flow of the game even if you dont have much to offer in the way of coaching.

This board every game:

Alabama missing shots: “I wish they would play hard.”

Alabama makes shots: “Finally, they decided to bring some energy.”

Alabama goes on a drought: “Now the effort has fallen off again.”
Yes I don’t think it’s anything with energy and Agee most do yell the same thing over and over. I think it’s a lack of defensive ability and looks like they aren’t playing with energy.

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
Yes I don’t think it’s anything with energy and Agee most do yell the same thing over and over. I think it’s a lack of defensive ability and looks like they aren’t playing with energy.
Also we just don’t react quickly to the where the ball is. We chase a lot of guys around and slap at the ball in the air. Don’t have those strong guys to pull down rebounds.

JD just looks so awkward sometimes when he has the ball. It's like no mans land for him is inside the 3 point arc with a defender there but not playing him close like he's begging JD to try and drive. JD doesn't know what to do.

So obviously we are frustrated and with that I have to say we are still a good team. Just at times in games like this that we all feel we should win we just can’t get it going. Plus no offense to the guy and he has surprised me at times this year, but if D Miles is getting this many minutes all season it probably isn’t good. Likable guy, but don’t need him playing this much. Need him to come in and hit some wide open 3’s

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
Ranked Gottfried style road blowout to a trash team.

Reactions: ATLSwag17
Go up strong Davison!!!! For someone who is a world class dunker he does not go up sting at the rim.

Reactions: adsmith4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT