ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread: Alabama vs. Missouri

This board every game:

Alabama missing shots: “I wish they would play hard.”

Alabama makes shots: “Finally, they decided to bring some energy.”

Alabama goes on a drought: “Now the effort has fallen off again.”
I like you @Sweetlou2.0 . You’re one of the better no FOG’s on here, but even you would have to admit that this has been a pi** poor effort today.

Davison you see no one is on the perimeter and you spike it straight to them wtf

Sorry but that is so frustrating and probably means nothing, but just frustrating to me along with losing this one so bad

Ok shack not hitting that shot tells you. It’s not happening. Let’s all move on hope Coach Oats and the team can figure out how to win these kind of games in the future. Roll Tide

Ok shack not hitting that shot tells you. It’s not happening. Let’s all move on hope Coach Oats and the team can figure out how to win these kind of games in the future. Roll Tide
They have won a couple of these game this season. They have played with fire way to many times and getting burned today.

Bama has inbounded so great this season and picked the worst time to have their worst inbound of the year.

Reactions: WAR_GA
WHAT A JOKE! 2 players out for covid for Mizzou, 6-7 record! We lose one or two of these games every year!

Reactions: KJ454
Anyone else see JQ just stand there with no attempt to box out on that last three by Shackelford? Yeah, he drilled it but what if he missed?

Worst f-ing good basketball team I’ve ever seen. Turnovers and lack or effort is excellent however. Iona and Davidson were good losses. This is not. Horrible effort by a team that won two games they’d lose by 20 if played today. Hope they wake up eventually. They’ve played quite poorly since Houston.

Reactions: KJ454
1 lone guy on the blocks and your 4 guys can't rebound a missed free throw.

I swear I'd play every kid on my bench until I found somebody who wanted to box out.

Reactions: TideFan35
Dang…just got wrecked by Kobe Brown today

The starting center comparison….Kobe Brown goes for 30 and 13rbs, while Bama’s goes for 2 and 4rbs. Ouch

• Haha
Reactions: jmillerbama
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT