ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread: Alabama vs. No. 4 Baylor

Shack has really shown off his repertoire with his back to the basket in the paint. With his size I feel like we should utilize that a bit more.
I said the same thing earlier in this thread. He got a rebound with their biggest guy on him and scored on him. He could score on guards in the post. He has the footwork.

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
At the snap of my finger, you will awaken from a deep sleep.

source.gif
Close no???

Goat, you better storm the court if they win!
I told my wife as the clock was counting down that I was going to have to storm the court because I said I would on a message board.

She said if I did I would have to post on here that I needed one of y'all to come pick me up and take me home 😂.

Last edited:
Man, this looks a bit like a team that can go places and do things! So pleased with the effort, the intensity even when the 3s aren’t falling at a high clip.

Reactions: rsaxoniii
Amazing win for a team that is the most bipolar we've had on the court in a long time!

I kept thinking as the second half rolled along that we were about to have a Bama drought and tank. Then we let it get 75-71 and went and blew the lid off the gym and I'm literally smh. Why can't we see this team every night?

When JD gives us some positive minutes and sees a few 3 point shots go in this team is a very different animal from the one that has struggled against bad teams. For all the positives today I thought JD playing and making shots was the difference. He had some huge moments. It opened up other possibilities when he was on the court. JQ making a few shots early was huge as well.

The biggest take away for me was that every time Baylor loaded up and made some crazy plays we didn't let them catch us. They get 5 or 7 points and we'd hold what we had well enough to pull away again.

Now can we please PLEASE take this performance to cowtown this week? Talk about a season flipper if we pulled that upset. We would simultaneously have the best wins and worst losses in college basketball.

Amazing win for a team that is the most bipolar we've had on the court in a long time!

I kept thinking as the second half rolled along that we were about to have a Bama drought and tank. Then we let it get 75-71 and went and blew the lid off the gym and I'm literally smh. Why can't we see this team every night?

When JD gives us some positive minutes and sees a few 3 point shots go in this team is a very different animal from the one that has struggled against bad teams. For all the positives today I thought JD playing and making shots was the difference. He had some huge moments. It opened up other possibilities when he was on the court. JQ making a few shots early was huge as well.

The biggest take away for me was that every time Baylor loaded up and made some crazy plays we didn't let them catch us. They get 5 or 7 points and we'd hold what we had well enough to pull away again.

Now can we please PLEASE take this performance to cowtown this week? Talk about a season flipper if we pulled that upset. We would simultaneously have the best wins and worst losses in college basketball.
Can’t think of much better in basketball than going to that place and knocking them out of the #1 spot after slimy signed his “lifetime” contract. I’d be worried if someone gave me a lifetime contract that ended in 8 years…

Can’t think of much better in basketball than going to that place and knocking them out of the #1 spot after slimy signed his “lifetime” contract. I’d be worried if someone gave me a lifetime contract that ended in 8 years…
Lol! 😍

Hey yeah I decided not to post every second this time, but dang enjoyed this one like no other. We did play our best on defense and scored when we needed to keep them from making a run. Great game by all.
Loved seeing JD play better
JQ was unreal and confident
Shack was Shack. Most consistent guy we have
Loved seeing Gary play the way he did. Maybe he should wear the mask rest of the season.
I thought Bediako played well early and then got faded and went to the bench
Keon with some bad fouls and turnovers, but some key shots too.
mikes? Guess he was hurt?
Any way proud of this team and coaching staff tonight. Needed this one bad. RTR

Reactions: BamaNavyCPO
JD, JQ, Shack, Keon, and Gary can carry us as far as we want to go. Anything from anyone else is an added bonus. When any of these 5 play poorly we are a worse Team bc of it, and when they are on we are literally almost unbeatable.

Amazing game by JD and JQ. Not keons best but still big moments. Gary was back to being Gary today. Big time rebounds and hustle plays. Shack was himself

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaNavyCPO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT