ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: Alabama vs. San Diego State (NCAA Tournament)

Tony_Tsoukalas

All American
Staff
Feb 5, 2014
Who: No. 1 seed Alabama (31-5) vs. No. 5 seed San Diego State (29-6)

When: 5:30 p.m. CT, Friday, March 24

Where: Yum! Center, Louisville, Kentucky

Watch: TBS (play-by-play: Ian Eagle; analyst: Jim Spanarkel; analyst Evan Washburn)

Listen: Crimson Tide Sports Network (play-by-play: Chris Stewart; analyst: Bryan Passink; engineer Tom Stipe)

Bama by 9 and we have to have the energy this afternoon. It won't be easy but I think we are better offensively. Bama 74 SDSU 65.

Reactions: xcop
San Diego State 6, Alabama 5 | 15:48, H1

Alabama starts the game just 2 of 7 from the floor. Brandon Miller is 0-for-3 with two turnovers.

Last edited:
Reports were true. They are good on defense. And now Miller is out with two fouls.

• Sad
Reactions: Codie B
If we can make a little push here with Miller out, it’ll be huge. Refs are on this one so far. Most fouls have been off the ball.

So you can dove on the floor and get the ball and roll over now?

Alabama 13, San Diego State 13 | 7:36, H1

Alabama hasn't scored in 2:38 and counting. The Crimson Tide is 1 of 9 from 3.

Sears has got to get his handle under control …

Maybe he needs to sit again to get the nerves out?

I’ll be shocked if Miller doesn’t have his 3rd foul in this half.

San Diego State 21, Alabama 19 | 3:42, H1

Brandon Miller has 4 points and is 2 of 9 from the floor and 0 of 3 from beyond the arc.

Wow!!! What a pathetic display so far…..
I tried warning Bama fans that this SDSU team would be more than a handful for Bama. Give them credit, they have dictated the pace of the game and brought Bama down in the mud with them.

San Diego State 28, Alabama 23 | 0:33.5, H1

Alabama hasn't scored in 2:17 and counting. The Crimson Tide is shooting 8 of 29 from the floor and 1 of 11 from deep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT