ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ GAME THREAD: Bama vs. JSU

Remember when Dazon Ingram was on the floor and I used to say there was no reason for him to try and do anything other than shoot a three? Well, that is Reese. If he doesn't shoot the wide open three there is no reason for the ball to be in his hands.

Been pretty sloppy at times in the first half but that’s to be expected in the first game. I will say it’s extremely obvious this team has a lot more talent than last year’s team

Once we settle down and start to gel a little bit more this team will be damn good.

Reactions: milso47
Halftime thoughts
Gotta rebound better
Too much outta control play
Last years issue of missing too many shots at the rim seems to still be here

Announcers talking too much about stuff other than the game

We have given up a lot of open 3s

Doug shows has one of the most elegant charge call gyrations in the game

Halftime: Alabama 36, Jacksonville State 24

Jahvon Quinerly leads the Tide with 11 points. Alabama is struggling a bit on offense but has forced 11 turnovers and held Jacksonville State to 22 percent shooting.

Reactions: milso47 and xcop
Halftime thoughts
Gotta rebound better
Too much outta control play
Last years issue of missing too many shots at the rim seems to still be here

Announcers talking too much about stuff other than the game

We have given up a lot of open 3s

Doug shows has one of the most elegant charge call gyrations in the game
All of those things are true but I honestly think you can chalk it all up to first game jitters, a lot of new guys not really used to playing together, and not having set rotations just yet. I still say it’s very obvious how much more talented this team is than last year’s team. I think we’ll see a more fluid performance in the second half.

Reactions: bet9 and milso47
Been pretty sloppy at times in the first half but that’s to be expected in the first game. I will say it’s extremely obvious this team has a lot more talent than last year’s team

New guys carried this team in the first half, so given all the returners it is certainly a testament to the influx of talent.

So Darius Miles and Juwan Gary are the only ones that didn’t get in the game in that half, right?

Reactions: milso47
We need to shoot much better the second half. Missed a lot of open shots. I know its the first game but we need to be on those open shots
They’ll start to go down more consistently in the second half and the next game. A lot of our guys are too good of shooters to keep missing open shots. We’ll be just fine in that regard. I really liked the way we played defense though.

Reactions: milso47 and xcop
Lot of potential on this team. The level of athleticism at the 4 and 5 is much much higher than last year. Rojas looks excellent.

I have a feeling Keon Ellis will be fun go watch on a fast break. Seems extremely athletic

This baldheaded daddy warbucks read referee I don't think it's blown a whistle in Alabama's favour yet This daddy warbucks bald headed Ralph I don't think is blown a whistle in our favour yet

Reactions: Crimson_bloodbath
I didn’t know you were allowed to push people with your hand when you are dribbling!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT