ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ GAME THREAD: Bama vs. JSU

Our defense has taken a step back . It’s pitiful . On the other hand sheck just earned a double double

I think we are doing well for or first game with no scrimmages!

Starting to pull away and nobody saying anything! RTR!

Clearly a much deeper and more balanced team this year. Off shooting night a bit, but a lot of promise.

Reactions: bet9
The Oats philosophy is that everyone is a basketball player and everyone does basketball things. He isn’t hung up on positions.

Reactions: bet9 and BamaLegacy
Our defense has taken a step back . It’s pitiful . On the other hand sheck just earned a double double
I disagree. Has it been perfect? Definitely not. Not even close. But they’re playing hard and you can see in spurts just how good they can be. For the first game in forever, not having scrimmaged against anyone, with a whole lot of new players who aren’t used to playing together, I thought they looked pretty good.

I disagree. Has it been perfect? Definitely not. Not even close. But they’re playing hard and you can see in spurts just how good they can be. For the first game in forever, not having scrimmaged against anyone, with a whole lot of new players who aren’t used to playing together, I thought they looked pretty good.
Hey ,we can agree to disagree . but in my opinion the defense looked out of sorts for me . A lot of room for improvement , and I believe we will improve , but was happy with the effort of the team.... accept on defense . Lol

Hey ,we can agree to disagree . but in my opinion the defense looked out of sorts for me . A lot of room for improvement , and I believe we will improve , but was happy with the effort of the team.... accept on defense . Lol
Golding definitely needs to go!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT