ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: No. 4 Alabama basketball vs. No. 18 Texas A&M (SEC Tournament final)

A SWEET SWEET WIN!!

Probably our best overall game since January!

Destroyed them on the boards and kept them from getting half their points on the free throw line.

Biggest thing was the fouls were mostly even. They had a few more than us until near the end. Hard for them when they can't get a foul every other possession.

Yes. That was vintage January Bama basketball. Need six more games just like that.
All tournament team must have Miller, JQ and Bediako on it or it is not real.

I wish they broadcast the post game. Clock had barely hit 00:00 and bam... next game. Not on SECN or ESPN news.

Why in the @$%@ do we always wait until there are 5-6 seconds on the final clock before we try to make a move for the final shot. I know what's going to happen every time. Exactly what just happened to Bradley. We do it every time. Make your move with 10 to go. Stop worrying about the opponent getting a rebound and going the length of the floor. Geez.
To me the problem is that everybody is standing. In a late clock situation and they know you have to shoot it, everybody standing around gives the defense a huge advantage. The help is easy and they know they only have to close on one pretty much. The ball needs to be moving around some before we attack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT