ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: No. 4 Alabama vs. No. 25 Missouri (SEC Tournament)

I was hoping we’d keep them in the 50’s. I like seeing the score come across and we have someone under 60. We just let them score the last couple times.

Reactions: Codie B
One more W down, seven more to go!

Gotta have this be our "bad" game of the stretch.
Most of them have been “bad” during this stretch we are on. I’m hoping the tournament and new teams and such brings the best out of us.

This team overcomes a ton to win some games. Lost turnover battle 17-5 and still win by 11?
Gritty bunch that plays hard on D/ proud of the kids.
And started the game off 2-19 from 3 pt range. It is amazing they can win a game doing these two things, let alone by double digits against a team that is NCAA tournament bound.

This team overcomes a ton to win some games. Lost turnover battle 17-5 and still win by 11?
Gritty bunch that plays hard on D/ proud of the kids.
And started the game off 2-19 from 3 pt range. It is amazing they can win a game doing these two things, let alone by double digits against a team that is NCAA tournament bound.
It's just frustrating as a fan because if we could just hit 35-37% of our threes, which is realistic based on the shooters we have, then we would be extremely difficult to beat no matter who we play.

It's just frustrating as a fan because if we could just hit 35-37% of our threes, which is realistic based on the shooters we have, then we would be extremely difficult to beat no matter who we play.
Which is why the first question I have for mr4bama or jordan when we are recruiting a player is “is he a good outside shooter”?

There isn't a team in the college game right now that can beat us if we take care of the ball and hit 35% or better on 3s. The games where we've done that we've won by some ridiculous margins.

There isn't a team in the college game right now that can beat us if we take care of the ball and hit 35% or better on 3s. The games where we've done that we've won by some ridiculous margins.
It really is a complete team we have. Figuring out our guard minutes game to game, along with getting the 3 point percent up, will be the difference. And of course staying hard on the glass and defensive end. Been big for us yesterday and today.

The careless turnovers bother me more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT