ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: No. 4 Alabama vs. No. 25 Missouri (SEC Tournament)

Welch must be practicing with Alabama football DBs! Because that was awful defense if he turns his damn head around its a easy tip away.............stop me if you've heard that before!

Welch must be practicing with Alabama football DBs! Because that was awful defense if he turns his damn head around its an easy tip away.............stop me if you've heard that before!
Welch had to switch men there because Sears got screened on the inbound.

In his defense, I think welch was just trying to get to the catch point and NOT foul on what is essentially a Hail Mary type shot.

If you want to discuss how Sears got caught in those screens on the inbound, then I will complain as much as the next guy about him.

Right? Literally been shoving guys, even on the early drive and dunk he had on Pringle.
He gets an offensive foul when he has the ball and when he is trying to get open and when he is screening.

Take your pick. His arm clears out every time

We got totally screwed out of 2, and possible 3 pts, on that call on Bradley, and then the miracle shot of the entire BB season goes in for 3 for Missouri. Unreal!

Kobe Brown just hammered Bradley early on that drive to the basket.

Oh, and another ridiculous late shot clock three from Mizzou. Shocking.

• Angry
Reactions: Codie B
What is this crap? Kobe brown is playing bump and grind being super physical and calling everything on Bama!

Reactions: vegas man
Well refs are not going to blow the whistle so you can mope around and bitch about it for the next 16 minutes or you can get to fighting.

Missouri 37, Alabama 36 | 14:48, H2

Alabama is 2 of 19 from 3 and hasn't scored in more than two minutes

• Sad
My 8 year old thinks we should stop and shoot one of these wide open wide range twos. I didn’t tell him to say it but I was thinking it.

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
Sears? Really? You can't hit one of those?

And why did Miller leave his feet on the pump fake by Brown when he had help from Bediako?

• Sad
I feel like I'm at a masonry convention with all this brick laying.

Octopus Brick GIF

My 8 year old thinks we should stop and shoot one of these wide open wide range twos. I didn’t tell him to say it but I was thinking it.
I’m right there with your 8yo. Just watched Sears pass on a open 2 to run out and shoot a 3. He hasn’t shot well in 5 games, take the freaking 2!

It's a testament to how bad Mizzou is that we're shooting and playing this bad and only down a bucket or two.

Sears must be getting 50 an hour or so cause he's a master brick mason right now. If he just hits two of the dozen or so WIDE open looks he's missed then we're comfortably leading right now.

Of course Adams calls that a block... thats offensive foul 100 times in 100... unless Adams/Shows is calling it.

Back-to-back 3s from Brandon Miller and Noah Gurley give Alabama a 50-42 lead. Alabama is on a 14-3 run

• Love
Let’s go! Ive said it a lot but I want Gurley to contribute. He deserves it.

Bama shooting was decent from the three early in this game and Bama would be up by 20 plus.

Miller stepping up his game a bit this half. That last group of 5 on court had one guy that can handle the ball other than Miller. Lucky it didn't go bad for us the way Mizzou tries to play.

When Griffen starts dribbling, the other team just flocks to him. They smell blood.

I think the officials smell the same. They keep calling weird fouls on him after he gets hacked on a time or two.

In unrelated news, the new Red Baron commercial is as bad as it gets.

Brown has been doing shit like that all night.

And dammit Gurley, every time you drive the lane and try that wide sweeping change of direction you lose the ball. Stop already.

You can fault Griffen because he does make mistakes, but if there was a third man off the bench award, he would be a top 10 finalist.

I know Mizzou is trying to dirty things up on defense but when did we turn into Tennessee with our pace of play??

JQ may have 10 assists and all be on alleys. Not sure if he’s scored?

Final: No. 4 Alabama 72, No. 25 Missouri 61

Alabama (28-5) will play for its second SEC Tournament title in three years tomorrow at noon CT against the winner of Vanderbilt and Texas A&M. The Crimson Tide’s 28 wins set a new program record.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT