ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: No. 6 Alabama at No. 20 Arkansas

Waiting on Bama and watching UNC get beat. I bet the alumni are unhappy.
Yah, at home by a bad team. Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Kansas...lots of monsters in basketball are struggling. It’s crazy and the cherry on top is Bama.

Primo is so soft around the basket. And away from the basket actually....

Did they call the last foul on Petty or Bruner? It would be two on Petty but the commentators don’t think we need to know. Will Bruner get back to 100% this season? He isn’t close.

He's still a pup, but I think he has the brightest future at the next level of anyone on the team.
Skills wise, you’re right without a doubt. But some guys just don’t like contact. Kira would avoid it at all cost. Some guys seek it out, no matter how old they are.

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
Arkansas leads Alabama 8-6 heading into the first media timeout.

The Tide started the game 0-for-5 from 3

He's still a pup, but I think he has the brightest future at the next level of anyone on the team.
That’s a popular opinion and I’m in the minority, but I’m not seeing that. Doesn’t have the explosiveness or quick twitch athleticism.

Shoot the wide open 3 Herb! Drives it into the teeth and gets a charge. I’ve said all year the Catch and shoot 3 is his best thing on offense.

That’s a popular opinion and I’m in the minority, but I’m not seeing that. Doesn’t have the explosiveness or quick twitch athleticism.
He doesn't have Ellis type athleticism but at 6'6 he is athletic enough to get his own shot at in the NBA.

Reactions: Sweetlou10
He doesn't have Ellis type athleticism but at 6'6 he is athletic enough to get his own shot at in the NBA.
He isn’t strong enough with the ball to get his own shot now. They crowd him and that’s it. I hope that changes bc he can stroke it from 3 if he’s open.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT