ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: No. 6 Alabama vs. LSU (SEC Championship Game)

Alabama leads LSU 24-19 with 7:23 left in the half.

LSU has made just one of its last 10 shots from the floor.

Reactions: heny
they're letting them play, as long as their consistent and don't start calling ticky tack fouls late

Reactions: Codie B
LSU being able foul and not get call is going to benefit them. Refs are swallowing their whistle on one end.

Reactions: cpat4bama
That double step back is impossible to defend if done correctly.

LSU being able foul and not get call is going to benefit them. Refs are swallowing their whistle on one end.
I think letting both teams play benefits us in the long run. Our defense is stifling if we’re allowed to play physical.

If LSU decides they want to play defense for 40 minutes then this one will be close until the end. I’m still counting on them to get frustrated and quit playing hard on defense at some point. We just have to make sure we play hard no matter what. Usually that’s not a problem for us

I think letting both teams play benefits us in the long run. Our defense is stifling if we’re allowed to play physical.
True if they were allowing Bama to get away with the same. The problem right now is they are not and it's helping a poor defensive teammlike LSU play “decent” defense.

Reactions: cpat4bama
The squad on the floor at the end of the half is the best combo to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT