ADVERTISEMENT

Gardner Minshew and Jalen Hurts from what I hear are a big step....

Qbddwildfire

All American
Oct 28, 2017
Birmingham
in the direction for Jalen getting reps in a new positiOn. I talked to my guy today about Minshew joining the team as a gt. He said he has spoken with several of his fellow staffers about Jalen having a meeting with Lock and Saban. From what I heard with Minshew coming in as a senior and as a experienced qb, that He will provide a solid option to give us depth. Jalen will get a percentage of reps to try out some reciever, runningback or something. I have got confirmation there has been discussion ,but there has been no decision on what position . Only what the future best case for Hurts to help the team and himself at the next level has been discussed at this time . I have a very solid source on this.

Minshew threw for 350+ in several of the last five games he played last year. This is a good move by our staff. We have a new coordinator and everyone will be learning how Locks calls plays this season. Hopefully Minshew will help out with some solid depth and leadership in the qb room. He will get reps because we blow people out and everyone will get reps

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News