ADVERTISEMENT

Guess it won’t get covered… Quinerly announces his return

D Isaiah T Billings-Clyde7

All American
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2016
Says on Twitter “I’ll keep it short and sweet, I’m coming back”

Imo, can’t figure a way to twist this as a negative. JQ is far from the perfect pg but it’s great to have the experience returning and if he can be playing us A game by Marchthat would simply
Be a huge positive for next years team. Hoping his recovery goes well

Imo, can’t figure a way to twist this as a negative. JQ is far from the perfect pg but it’s great to have the experience returning and if he can be playing us A game by Marchthat would simply
Hope his leg heals fast and well!

If he can knock down threes and get back a good percentage of his mobility he could at least play a descent role in the 2 spot. I'm just skeptical that he gets enough of his shiftiness back to be close to what he was at his best. Would like his chances better had the injury occured in November. Wishing the best for him either way and happy to have his leadership (maybe?).

I have a feeling he’ll be good to go before conference play. This is a big win.

Reactions: pfaud001 and budog
I know many wanted him to go ahead and leave, but I DEFINITELY am not one of those. I probably am wrong, but I think that this is really great news. 14-16 a game is always nice.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Reactions: mtmax
Of course it want get covered, they are to busy banning people like me for 6 months because I hurt there feelings in a post!

Reactions: Scarlitosway

Yep/ no coverage. Bama is officially back to Football Only Status.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT