ADVERTISEMENT

i keep hearing

mr4bama

All American
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2017
that bediako and alex t are struggling in practice. i think gurley will get a ton of playing time. i was wondering how ambrose is looking in practice and will he get much playing time. thanks for any info.

Reactions: pfaud001
that bediako and alex t are struggling in practice. i think gurley will get a ton of playing time. i was wondering how ambrose is looking in practice and will he get much playing time. thanks for any info.
What does "struggling" mean? Do you actually have inside sources talking about their issues, and if so what do those sources say about the play of Ambrose? Other than conversations being had about Tchikou's health I don't recall any posters/staff on here talking about how unprepared they look. I also don't recall anybody boasting about their readiness at their young ages. Would not surprise me to see Frenchie and Bediako have the same role as Ambrose last year. I hope they play better than that but I also hoped for bigger things out of Ambrose last season.

Bedioko looked terrible playing for Team Canada, we knew he would take some time to be ready to play meaningful minutes. On the other hand Frenchie's highlights look incredible. So when the news from the mods came out that he was struggling in practice, injury aside it caught everyone off guard. I was really looking forward to a big season from him. Look for Gurley to play huge minutes.

CNO will have these bigs playing his game and they will only get better during the season.
It would be nice to have some first hand or at least reliable basketball information from the staff. They seem to be no where to be found.

Reactions: winin11
I figured Oats would keep 3 big guys on the roster if possible. 4 is a lot for his style. We really only need 3 to be healthy and give us minutes and 2 will be plenty some games.

I am going to give the mods a pass in this instance as I am thinking they are working hard on another sport. I heard the football team is pretty good here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT