ADVERTISEMENT

I know there no one would ever tamper in the Portal

Vaughnbama

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2009
Has anyone ever noticed the number of good players that enter the Portal and that sign with a new team within 24 hours. Call me naive, but It seems like players are entering the Poral and traveling and inspecting four or five campuses and reaching a decision on a new school after careful consideration, within 24 hours. I know that no set of coaches and boosters would be reaching out to players before they even decide to enter the Portal. Surely there is no tampering going on.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bet9 and pfaud001
Has anyone ever noticed the number of good players that enter the Portal and that sign with a new team within 24 hours. Call me naive, but It seems like players are entering the Poral and traveling and inspecting four or five campuses and reaching a decision on a new school after careful consideration, within 24 hours. I know that no set of coaches and boosters would be reaching out to players before they even decide to enter the Portal. Surely there is no tampering going on.
Players recruit other players … I’ve heard it from current SEC players. They know each other and maybe were on the same AAU team

that’s where it starts or takes on a new life.

Last edited:
Reactions: xcop and bet9
I highly doubt a single coach is deleting recruits numbers just because they signed on the dotted line with a different school. If I am a head coach I have somebody "off the books" texting players every day gauging their happine$$$$$$.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT