ADVERTISEMENT

'I think Tua needs to humble himself'

205GoD

All American
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2015
Says one anonymous SEC coach and some other quotes from anonymous coaches. Very different from other coaches in regards to our QBs and team in previous years.

“I think Tua needs to humble himself,” the anonymous coach said. “I think he did some bad things in the bowl game that cost the team because he put himself ahead of the team. He needs to understand Alabama won national championships by playing great defense and special teams and not beating itself. In the national championship game, the quarterback play was atrocious, and some would say the play-calling, too.”

"Nick Saban went 14-0 (before facing Clemson) and was miserable because of all the staff changes and nobody knew how to do it the Alabama way,” the anonymous coach said. “Now it's going to be the Steve Sarkisian experiment (as offensive coordinator). Can he score points? He is smart and the kids love him."

"They've got holes in the defense,” the coach said. “I can see them losing 2-3 games. They lost (linebacker) Mack Wilson. They're missing guys up front. Raekwon Davis didn't play that well last year."'

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News