ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Pruitt - Tennessee Recruiting

Mountain High

All Conference
Oct 27, 2019
I know a lot of people on this board really want Pruitt to take over for Saban once the GOAT finally hangs it up. I, for one, do not feel that way (though nobody asked).

I loved him as a DC here, even more than Kirby, and I’d love to have him back in that role (especially now).

He was an ace recruiter here at Bama, a program that sells itself at this point.

But, his current class at Tennessee is sitting at number 20 overall. That type of talent isn’t going to win squat. They’d be *lucky* to win squat with that type of class.

Long story long, what has Pruitt really shown at UT that makes so many Bama fans want him back so badly as HC? Was it UT’s loss to BYU? Or the one to Georgia State?

Was it the marginal improvement in the second half of the year led by the quarterback that Pruitt openly hated and only got back in the lineup bc the other guy got hurt?

I just don’t think Pruitt is a good ‘CEO’ of a program and should come back to Bama as our DC and be happy making 2+ million a year with all the top 300 recruits he wants.

Or maybe I’m just a jerk. I’m told the jury is still out by those close to me.

Also, TLDR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News