ADVERTISEMENT

jordan bruner

mr4bama

All American
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2017
im starting to think he stays around 1 more year. he can help out breaking in bediako and alex t. he is a very smart young man and coaching might be in his future. in case of injuries he could hold his own on the court. i hope this is the case, seems like a very likeable person to be around. roll tide

Would be great. But I don’t think Grad transfers are eligible for an extra year. Maybe some can provide an update.

Good point, I wonder if the NCAA is giving basketball players an extra year of eligibility like football players. If so, perhaps he will return.

Reactions: PlaidandParquet
im starting to think he stays around 1 more year. he can help out breaking in bediako and alex t. he is a very smart young man and coaching might be in his future. in case of injuries he could hold his own on the court. i hope this is the case, seems like a very likeable person to be around. roll tide
could be, but with a diploma from yale there is a good chance he is ready to get out in the real world and make some cash. i assume he also has a graduate degree from U of A.

never know though. he may love basketball and want to coach

could be, but with a diploma from yale there is a good chance he is ready to get out in the real world and make some cash. i assume he also has a graduate degree from U of A.

never know though. he may love basketball and want to coach
It's good to be that young and have valuable options. I hope he stays another year if possible. He stepped into the SEC and found the going a little rough, which would make him a valuable asset with a year of experience under his belt.

Reactions: Codie B and oslim
It's good to be that young and have valuable options. I hope he stays another year if possible. He stepped into the SEC and found the going a little rough, which would make him a valuable asset with a year of experience under his belt.
i agree navy. would love to have him back

just wondering if and when the NCAA will annouce what the capps will be on all sports next year. with nobody losing elgibility i would think the cap will have to be raised in every sport.

I don't think it'll happen with hardly any of our seniors but I honestly can't think of any who wouldn't benefit long term from coming back. The free year of eligibility is a massive gift especially if you're someone on the fringe of getting drafted. To be able to take a free year and keep working on your game and develop would be tremendous.

I don't think it'll happen with hardly any of our seniors but I honestly can't think of any who wouldn't benefit long term from coming back. The free year of eligibility is a massive gift especially if you're someone on the fringe of getting drafted. To be able to take a free year and keep working on your game and develop would be tremendous.
plus it is an oppurtunity to get a masters degree free of charge.

I look at a player like Alex Reese as a potential candidate (more than Bruner, since Bruner has an Ivy League degree, and already has been in college for 5 years vs the 4 Reese has been). Reese is not going to play BB after college, but an extra year of free college education, plus, one more year looking back on his life, when he is older, that he got to enjoy playing college BB, for a possible contender, is an invaluable memory.

I look at a player like Alex Reese as a potential candidate (more than Bruner, since Bruner has an Ivy League degree, and already has been in college for 5 years vs the 4 Reese has been). Reese is not going to play BB after college, but an extra year of free college education, plus, one more year looking back on his life, when he is older, that he got to enjoy playing college BB, for a possible contender, is an invaluable memory.
No doubt

Reactions: Codie B
I don't see Bruner playing ball any further once he leaves Tuscaloosa. His knees already looked 63 years old before this latest meniscus surgery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT