ADVERTISEMENT

Joshua Primo Declares for NBA Draft

I once briefly represented a high school kid who had NBA dreams. Notwithstanding his family’s belief that he was a lottery pick, he was drafted in the second half of the second round. He and I and family members met with the team’s assistant GM who explained that the success rate for late second rounders is very very low and that the kid was a long shot who would have to work very hard to make the team. He didn’t and he didn’t. This was years ago and my memory may fail me but my recollection is that having failed to make the team he got little or no money. His family claimed he was the victim of a conspiracy.

The NBA is a conspiracy or a mystery...some things have never made sense to me.

Reactions: bet9
I once briefly represented a high school kid who had NBA dreams. Notwithstanding his family’s belief that he was a lottery pick, he was drafted in the second half of the second round. He and I and family members met with the team’s assistant GM who explained that the success rate for late second rounders is very very low and that the kid was a long shot who would have to work very hard to make the team. He didn’t and he didn’t. This was years ago and my memory may fail me but my recollection is that having failed to make the team he got little or no money. His family claimed he was the victim of a conspiracy.
Interesting post, thanks

Reactions: bet9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT