ADVERTISEMENT

Loving This Team!

Sweetlou2.0

All American
Jul 22, 2021
Gentlemen,

I'm back and I love this basketball team! We will be missing some firepower this year and I do not expect this team to have the same success as last year (difficult for anyone to achieve what we did last season), but I do think we'll be a lot to handle and I expect we'll finish in the top half of the conference.

IMO, everything hinges on whether or not JD and Gurley can begin to make some open 3's. We simply need both of those guys to be better for this team to be really good.

Also, if Frentchie truly isn't good enough to crack the rotation that is a massive disappointment. I can't wrap my head around how that's possible. He's a 6'11" freak who can handle and shoot... what are we missing? I really expected him to major contributor this year.

Gentlemen,

I'm back and I love this basketball team! We will be missing some firepower this year and I do not expect this team to have the same success as last year (difficult for anyone to achieve what we did last season), but I do think we'll be a lot to handle and I expect we'll finish in the top half of the conference.

IMO, everything hinges on whether or not JD and Gurley can begin to make some open 3's. We simply need both of those guys to be better for this team to be really good.

Also, if Frentchie truly isn't good enough to crack the rotation that is a massive disappointment. I can't wrap my head around how that's possible. He's a 6'11" freak who can handle and shoot... what are we missing? I really expected him to major contributor this year.
Glad you’re back! It should be a fun year. I agree. I don’t think we will win as many games, but I think we will be a better team.

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
Glad you’re back! It should be a fun year. I agree. I don’t think we will win as many games, but I think we will be a better team.
I think we take a slight step back losing Herb and Petty... not to mention a guy like Reese coming off the bench. With Primo and Burnett I'd agree we're better but losing those guys hurt, imo.

Reactions: pfaud001
Gentlemen,

I knew somebody was missing other than Milso. Welcome back! The season is young and the team is still feeling each other out (I hope it's politically correct to say that :)). Getting Gary back will be a big help and JD is starting to kick it in gear. If shots start falling for Gurly, I think we got something brewing.

Reactions: budog
I knew somebody was missing other than Milso. Welcome back! The season is young and the team is still feeling each other out (I hope it's politically correct to say that :)). Getting Gary back will be a big help and JD is starting to kick it in gear. If shots start falling for Gurly, I think we got something brewing.
i agree. gurly, shack, q, and ellis need to shoot the lights out.

Gentlemen,

I agree that JD and Noah will put us over the top with improved shooting but I wouldn't be so quick to count Tchickou out. We haven't even seen him play and he's barely back from injury. I know some on here claim he isn't very good but I'm reserving judgement til the kid gets a chance to prove it. Doesn't have to be immediately. If he isn't playing by the time we get into league play I might be inclined to agree but I'm giving the kid some time. JMO. Glad you're back dude!

I agree that JD and Noah will put us over the top with improved shooting but I wouldn't be so quick to count Tchickou out. We haven't even seen him play and he's barely back from injury. I know some on here claim he isn't very good but I'm reserving judgement til the kid gets a chance to prove it. Doesn't have to be immediately. If he isn't playing by the time we get into league play I might be inclined to agree but I'm giving the kid some time. JMO. Glad you're back dude!
i think harper said he was not good when he seen him practice and somebody said he looked unathletic in the game against oakland. i with you let him get 100% and in playing shape. he has the look of a nba player.

I believe that CPO hit the nail on the head when talking about Gary. I realize that he is not going to consistently put up 18/12, but the energy he plays with is contagious and his rough housing around the glass will definitely by needed this year. As for Gurley he has not shown just how good he is yet, but it will come anytime and he will be a tuff stop when he has the ball. Welcome back Lou!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT