ADVERTISEMENT

Make it Week coming in Basketball

Vaughnbama

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2009
Next week both Alabama men and women find out about their respectful basketball teams. Alabama’s men will face Ohio State and then either Oregon or Santa Clara. We will quickly learn if this team is for real, which I suspect they will hold their own. I will be curious to see if Coach narrows down to a nine or eight man rotation or he continues to see who can play big time basketball.

The women, who are playing surprisingly well, so far, face off with games on Sunday against Arkansas-Little Rock, Louisville on Friday, Gonzaga on Saturday and Liberty on Sunday. It was just a few years ago that Louisville cut down the nets. I would not be shocked to see the women sweep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheerperfection
Next week both Alabama men and women find out about their respectful basketball teams. Alabama’s men will face Ohio State and then either Oregon or Santa Clara. We will quickly learn if this team is for real, which I suspect they will hold their own. I will be curious to see if Coach narrows down to a nine or eight man rotation or he continues to see who can play big time basketball.

The women, who are playing surprisingly well, so far, face off with games on Sunday against Arkansas-Little Rock, Louisville on Friday, Gonzaga on Saturday and Liberty on Sunday. It was just a few years ago that Louisville cut down the nets. I would not be shocked to see the women sweep.
I would be shocked if we went 2-2🤪

I’ll be happy to finally see them play. Don’t subscribe to all of the ESPN+ stuff but I don’t see why the SECN can’t show one of the hottest teams over the past 4 years on a Tuesday night.

Reactions: Codie B

The ladies completed step 1 of the sweep yesterday with a 63-39 romp over UALR.

Reactions: budog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT