ADVERTISEMENT

My Second Favorite SEC team is.....

jd82tide

All American
Dec 21, 2012
Montgomery
Who do you guys pull for the hardest in the SEC when it isn't Bama?
I know this couldn't come at a worse time but mine is LSU. Both my parents are LSU graduates. They both passed from cancer in the last 6 years. I still keep an LSU sticker on my car next to my Bama one in honor of my dad. Luckily for me my grandpa from Luverne, AL set me straight at birth. He loved the Bear and Bama. I've been a die hard Tide fan for life and would have attended school there if I didn't run a blistering 4.7 40 and was a 0-star recruit.
Still as a kid we spent our Saturdays trying to dial in LSU and Bama on the radio when we lived outside the south. My dad raved about Billy Cannon and the Halloween night punt return. I ended up picking #82 in high school and college because I loved LSU WR Wendell Davis.
Anyhow just wondering who yall like if Bama can't win it. For me I'm good with LSU every week but one. And on that week there is no question. I don't my dad and I ever spoke of that 21-0 NCG. I didn't want to rub it in and he probably didn't want to relive that offensive nightmare. Enjoy the bye week fellas.

Reactions: nodoc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News