ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ National Championship in basketball or the perfect bracket

Do you pull for Bama to will the NCG or for your perfect bracket

• Total voters

G.O.A.T-23

All American
Gold Member
Mar 19, 2019
Here is the scenario, you have the perfect bracket worth 10 million dollars going into the National Championship Game. You have Bama losing in the NCG. If Bama wins, you lose the perfect bracket and gets nothing.

My bracket died in the first round, but I'm an Alabama fan first!

I picked pull for Bama to win, but let’s be real. For us dudes who do not have quite $10 million. I think we pick the $10 million. LOL
Agreed, believe it or not the perfect bracket would win you 1 billion dollars. I figured even Harvey Updyke would take the 1 billion so I had to lower the amount.

Reactions: StablerCountry
I would take the 10 million. After taxes say thats 7 mil. Would use 2 million to outbid will Wade and others for the best players in the country and expect a national championship in a couple of years. And I keep 5 million end of thread
This is a man with a plan...

Considering the odds of having a perfect bracket is one in 9.2 quintillion, even a one billion dollar payoff is robbery.
(A quintillion is a billion billions). So it’s highly unlikely any fan of any school will ever have to make that choice.
But it would be an easy choice for me. Show me the money!

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
I would take the 10 million. After taxes say thats 7 mil. Would use 2 million to outbid will Wade and others for the best players in the country and expect a national championship in a couple of years. And I keep 5 million end of thread
A man with a plan!

I love my Tide but I can't pass up $10 mil. There will be other opportunities for Bama to win NCs but one chance for me to collect $10 mil.

10 million is 10 million ... I will then kick in 2 million of the 10 to get started on the Arena .... any of u who are married and said you would pull for Bama to win vs 10 million .... meet your divorce attorney .... and the tent you will be sleeping in. (G)

Maybe for 50 million but not just 10... I'll take the championship. Championships are harder to come by than 10 million.

I asked a Gator friend and he said hell for 10 million he will give back both BB championships .... 10 million would make me happy a lot longer than the euphoria of 2 championships ....

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
10 million and runner up would sit pretty well with me. Either one lol. Honestly making th Elite 8 is fantastic. A Final Four appearance definitely seems within our ability. We do that, any more wins are cake. Plus I think we're probably better next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT