ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Saban spoke at the minority coaches association of Georgia yesterday on Qbs and staff...

Qbddwildfire

All American
Oct 28, 2017
Birmingham
Well there were some encouraging words from CNS yesterday at this banquet for the 247dawgs website as the host of the event. He talked about the qb situation and to the fact that both guys played a critical role in this past years season. Jalen played a huge role in getting the team to the playoffs and Tua certainly brought the spark that was needed to play the game and win it in the second half he said.

He also went on to talk about the qbs and how you have to be fair and honest with guys when dealing with this. He said we want to develop both guys as best we can and utilize their talents as best we can. Ultimately you have to play the best players he said. And I think the players have to respect that.

Hmm if you want to get out your wittiching sticks to find the water main and read between the lines? It sounds really Tua-ie to me. I think the utilizing each ones talents statement could be read as Jalen possibly getting some action elsewhere. Maybe who knows .

He knows what he’s got and Dan Enos will simply watch Tua throw the ball around the yard and see he’s an elite once in a generation type of natural athlete. He has a unique ability to perform his craft with a elite skill set that’a qb coach dreams of.

This kid is already a star and has only two quarters of game action. He won the job on the first scoring drive he lead us on after picking up a 3rd and long avoiding a sack to rumble ahead behind lead blockers picking up the 1st down going on to throw several strikes finishing with a shot to Ruggs.

He also just kept playing ball and kept making plays on the biggest stage in college football. Not to mention one of the best walk off finishes in college football history. He had ice in his veins and he will be one of the top qbs in the country before he’s done IMO.

I absolutely love his game and he is a threat to score every time he touches it. It’s pointless to go out and recruit top recievers everywhere but not utilize them by playing a dual threat run first very average passing qb. I love the kid but ultimately coach Saban will play the best man and all signs point to Tua man.

If Tua wins the Job with the talent he has around him he will be in New York sooner than anyone could imagine. I called him as a heisman winner long before he threw the championship td and that’s for an entirely different day. Roll tide

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News