ADVERTISEMENT

Observations from the Miami and Florida game

kyle h

All American
Staff
Feb 3, 2005
Alabama is missing a player like Brevin Jordan

Observations: Brevin Jordan is Miami's 6-foot-3, 245 pound TE that plays like a receiver. Last night against Florida he caught five receptions for 88-yards and a touchdown. He's very explosive and was used well last night by Enos.

Alabama is missing this type of weapon on offense and while it won't hurt them this year, the Crimson Tide might already have that someone on the roster in Jaleel Billingsley who's looked great this fall, but might be a year away from making a real impact. 6-foot-5, 250 pound Arik Gilbert is a five-star target from the class of 2020, that I feel could fill this void for Alabama.

Like to see this play designed for Jaylen Waddle

Observations: This was great execution by Florida's offense last night. The guard and the tackle set good blocks, the outside receiver (who would be Ruggs III) makes a great block and then Kadarius Toney (Jaylen Waddle) makes the play. Find ways to get Waddle the ball will be crucial, especially in big games.

Miami's offensive line allowed 10 sacks to Florida

The Miami offensive line allowed 10 sacks and the team as a whole had 14 penalties

Observations: I cannot believe that a power five such as Miami allowed 10 sacks, that is terrible and I feel that Duke's offensive line will suffer similar results against Alabama next Saturday. With Duke starting two freshmen at the tackle positions, Anfernee Jennings and Terrell Lewis should have a field day.

My Score predictions

Alabama 42, Florida 17 (I like Florida's QB. Cannot believe Florida's OC called a pass play late in the 4th. Stupid)

Alabama 49, Miami 6 (16 sacks)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News