ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State must pay pretty well...

Jake1288

All American
Gold Member
May 25, 2021
Just read a report showing what OSU has lost in the transfer portal since the end of the season, which isn't much in the way of impact players. Not to mention, they bought up about every player you could want on your roster since that time.

What got me though is that they managed to retain all 4 top 100 recruit QB's as well as Will Howard (transfer,) on their roster after the spring. Bama has DB's leaving that are on the 2 deep for opportunities elsewhere and yet OSU has kept every single position group more or less intact including 5 QB's, all of whom could start or be considered for it in a QB battle, at most places in the country. In my mind, the only way that is possible is if every single one of them is comfortable enough with what they're receiving from OSU ($) to not even consider other schools that are reaching out. I'm curious how that's possible for OSU while most other schools seem to be experiencing much more attrition based on players jumping in the portal for NIL opportunities elsewhere. Anyone have any #'s on what these players might be getting?

Will Howard
Devin Brown
Lincoln Kienholz
Air Noland
Julian Sayin

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News