ADVERTISEMENT

Old School football

luvtohunt

All American
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2005
If y’all want to watch some old school football, tune in to the 2A championship between Reeltown and Fyffe. If you live in Alabama, you already know what Fyffe is about. This Reeltown team should match up very well with Fyffe. Nothing fancy, just running the eye and wishbone behind a physical OLine and a 220 lb 10th grade fullback/battering ram. I love watching the kid at FB/NG. Reeltowns main RB is #9, Woods. He’s rushed for almost 2200 yards on less than 150 carries this year, with a torn labrum all year. He’s dynamite in a small package (5’8” bout 165lbs). Finished 2nd in the state in the 100 meter dash. Also keep an eye on #12 Tae Martin. Kid has D1 potential. A do it all athlete. #2 is a freshman that will run it. Kid is a future superstar. Already about 5’10” 185 and has all the tools to be a star.

My son graduated from Reeltown last year and played ball with these boys. This is a GREAT group of kids. Very unselfish, nobody cares about individual stats. Just winning. And will do whatever it takes to get a win.

The true leader of the team is #14 Jake Hornsby. Starting QB and LB and an EXCEPTIONAL young man. He’s what we as parents want our kid to be like! He and my son are best friends.

Sorry for the long post. Just excited for this group of kids and coaches! They’re a very easy team to pull for!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News