ADVERTISEMENT

Proud of this BB team

tidehigh

All Conference
Jul 23, 2002
Really sucks to lose but this was a good team. Exceeded my expectations this year. Proud of what they were able to accomplish. Very entertaining to watch this year. Most fun I've had watching Bama BB in a long time. I'm grateful for that. Try not to be too hard on them guys. I know they are more disappointed than we are. Roll Tide!

Really sucks to lose but this was a good team. Exceeded my expectations this year. Proud of what they were able to accomplish. Very entertaining to watch this year. Most fun I've had watching Bama BB in a long time. I'm grateful for that. Try not to be too hard on them guys. I know they are more disappointed than we are. Roll Tide!
Yes, preseason no 6 in the SEC. In my opinion we should be talking about this team on this board and every board. Unbelievable, heart, mental toughness and passion. Love this team.

Season exceeded expectations. Winning the SEC and SEC tournament is a very good year.

I would’ve preferred to have our team play well and just get outplayed rather than it be self-inflicted like it was tonight. Tougher to swallow when you had control of the outcome and let it slip through your fingers.

Reactions: stiffdogg37
same but #2 out before Elite 8 especially to an #11 seed is a choke job. worst UAB and AU can continue brag they own a better tourney run than Bama.

Exceeded my expectations by a mile. Hate they lost the game tonight instead of getting beat. When I heard we would play in Hinkle again I feared the hitting woes. I know this game is something Herb will replay in his mind over and over. Hopefully, the next time we will have players that have been there before and not be quite as tight.

Proud of them but cannot understand why Oates did not play Primo more???? UCLA did hit shots when they had too and we did not.

Proud of the team for exceeding everyone's expectations. However FT's in their two games on tonight's court they shot 50% while their two opponents shot 80%. No one is guarding, no hands in your face, you're not off balance or rushed. This team's season average was 72%. UCLA's season average was 72%. If they were just average, they would be playing Michigan. I guess instead of calling them FREE throws, they are now VERY EXPENSIVE throws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT