ADVERTISEMENT

Sampson on the call

aggietider

All American
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2012
I guess he didn’t have time to watch it before this or maybe he just didn’t open his eyes since he never did during this clip. The most interesting thing he said was they knew they weren’t going to beat us on their first shot. That’s just odd.

Reactions: Bamabow13
Na. Just for his team. I could see the truth in his eyelids.
The way he left the court without shaking hands with the opposing coach sort of summed up his feelings for me. Especially the way his coaches left the court trashing the place and kicking stuff like a 5 year old. Actions sometime speak louder than words. When Shead picked up the aftermath and showed his coaches how they need to act. It says something.

Wow, that wasn't cool by the coach or 32 (d- baggery). But was very cool of shead. He's a good player and one solid citizen, cleaning up after his teammate like that. The one thing Houston should be proud of after the final buzzer.

Last edited:
Reactions: bet9 and TideFever
My sources tell me Kelvin Sampson had an anal bead protruding and could not get it readjusted the last 2 minutes of the game that lead to this childish behavior. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: bet9
Didn’t think about it last night with all the drama, by why did Houston just stand around and hold for the last shot? When you’re down, you want a good shot but you want it sooner rather than later so you can offensive rebound or have time to foul if needed. They would have still had the ball if they wouldn’t have waited. And honestly, the chance of them calling a goaltend would have been higher if it wouldn’t have been at the buzzer. But blame it on the refs.

Didn’t think about it last night with all the drama, by why did Houston just stand around and hold for the last shot? When you’re down, you want a good shot but you want it sooner rather than later so you can offensive rebound or have time to foul if needed. They would have still had the ball if they wouldn’t have waited. And honestly, the chance of them calling a goaltend would have been higher if it wouldn’t have been at the buzzer. But blame it on the refs.
True. There was absolutely no motion under the basket after while they dribbled around about 3/4 court. If you're down by one I would think you want a higher percentage shot.

I guess he didn’t have time to watch it before this or maybe he just didn’t open his eyes since he never did during this clip. The most interesting thing he said was they knew they weren’t going to beat us on their first shot. That’s just odd.
That's just him saying that they needed to crash the boards and get the offensive rebound and put it back. Nothing more.

That's just him saying that they needed to crash the boards and get the offensive rebound and put it back. Nothing more.
He was talking about they knew that before the game and that was their strategy. I’ve never heard much of that. Not much confidence in your shooting/offense when you tell your team, “hey we aren’t going it beat them on our first shot so we better rebound the ball!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT