ADVERTISEMENT

Shackelford

All you people saying no way Shack is transferring, please tell me who is leaving to make room for Gurley. I don’t want Shack to leave, but at least one of JD, JQ, Ellis, Primo, Shack, and Burnett won’t be getting the minutes they want. Too many mouths to feed.
I wouldn’t go so far as to say there’s no way he’s transferring because you never know... it’s the Wild West. But, out of those listed Shack would be at the top of my list of guys I would want to keep.

For your own sanity, please stop watching sports. You're going to make yourself miserable trying to follow teams full of quitters
This loser keeps following me around trying to justify a kid quitting on his team after 12 games.

I expect Shack to really take advantage of Bama having an improved inside game. Really hope we get Gurley.

If this answer could be provided it probably would clear this discussion up. Were there any Issues with Burnett And the coaches and administration it Texas Tech? If so what and why?

This loser keeps following me around trying to justify a kid quitting on his team after 12 games.

Do you plan on cheering on the basketball team next year? Then STFU. You somehow probably managed to enjoy a national championship season that was led by a historic qb season from a kid with a DUI on his record. I'm sure you can get past this transgression that has your panties in a wad of a kid getting out of a situation he no longer wanted to be in.

Do you plan on cheering on the basketball team next year? Then STFU. You somehow probably managed to enjoy a national championship season that was led by a historic qb season from a kid with a DUI on his record. I'm sure you can get past this transgression that has your panties in a wad of a kid getting out of a situation he no longer wanted to be in.
He is not an Alabama fan

Dude seriously, eat a dick. You are insufferable. Go root for another school.
Caption Save-A-Hoe to the rescue. Losers stick together.
Can you make any less sense?
He is not an Alabama fan
ROLL TIDE!!!

Caption Save-A-Hoe to the rescue. Losers stick together.

Can you make any less sense?

ROLL TIDE!!!

I'm going to be very clear for you: if you don't respect a player on the team, stop following the team and stop talking about them. No one cares about your opinion of a teenager. It's really strange to keep repeating over and over that a teenager did something you don't agree with. Just shut up

I haven’t been on the board in a while. There have been some heated conversations. I would be willing to bet any other kid would transfer before Shack. I anticipate he and Q will be the leaders next year. Oats loves Shack. He is a gym rat and Oats bragged on him every chance he could when he first got to Alabama. People keep counting Shack out. Last year, some didn’t think he would start. I even questioned it. He started every game but one. I won’t discount him this upcoming year.

There's also some chatter and some are interpreting that an academic Senior [Redshirt Junior] last year under the Covid rule will also be a no-counter this coming year.

But who knows!
SIDEBAR: This could be huge as CNO could bring in Noah Gurley as a no-counter and even keep Rojas if he so desired. therefore no one leaves unless it is their desire.

Reactions: mtmax
I'm going to be very clear for you: if you don't respect a player on the team, stop following the team and stop talking about them. No one cares about your opinion of a teenager. It's really strange to keep repeating over and over that a teenager did something you don't agree with. Just shut up
Let me be clear to you, I pay for this account not you. As long as that is the case, which I presume to be forever, I will post my opinion about whatever I decide to.

You have the opinions not to be a sensitive little snowflake and either not read it, stop crying about it, or continue to make yourself look like the sensitive snowflake you seem to be. Your account, your choice...

Let me be clear to you, I pay for this account not you. As long as that is the case, which I presume to be forever, I will post my opinion about whatever I decide to.

You have the opinions not to be a sensitive little snowflake and either not read it, stop crying about it, or continue to make yourself look like the sensitive snowflake you seem to be. Your account, your choice...

You're the sensitive little snowflake that's continually bothered by the actions of a teenager. Here's a question for you: if your son or daughter came to you said they're either going to transfer to play their elsewhere because they don't like their current situation, or they're going to get a DUI, which would you prefer them do?
If you believe that getting a DUI is the ill advised decision, then please point me to all the threads you started about how disgusted you were having to watch Mac play for us this past year.

You're the sensitive little snowflake that's continually bothered by the actions of a teenager. Here's a question for you: if your son or daughter came to you said they're either going to transfer to play their elsewhere because they don't like their current situation, or they're going to get a DUI, which would you prefer them do?
If you believe that getting a DUI is the ill advised decision, then please point me to all the threads you started about how disgusted you were having to watch Mac play for us this past year.
My goodness, you're a gaping vagina. One whose analogies and made up scenarios makes zero sense.

If you have a son, please let another man raise him. Anything to have one less like you walking around.

My goodness, you're a gaping vagina. One whose analogies and made up scenarios makes zero sense.

If you have a son, please let another man raise him. Anything to have one less like you walking around.

Do you believe getting a DUI is worse than transferring, and if so, did you cry like a little bitch every time Mac went out there and took a snap and disrespected you personally

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT