ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to a source

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL
Close to the basketball team tonight at the Final Four tonight and here is what I came away with:

1)TFerg decommiting did come as a big surprise considering it was right after his visit and he apparently had "an excellent time." He does think that there's a chance he comes back to TTown. He said he just wants to make sure he's making the right decision.

2.) I asked him if there's a big man they're recruiting hard for this class and he said Bruno Fernando. He said there's an excellent chance he comes to Bama and he said he would be a huge piece to this class.

3.) I asked if there was a 5th year guy they are looking for and he said they're looking for a 5th year PG for experience purposes.

4.) I asked about Anthony Polite, who visited last week, and he went in depth on the relationship that Polite has with a member of the staff. There's a good chance we get him based off that relationship and that he really loved his visit. We jumped on him early before he got a lot of exposure.

5) I asked him to name a player on the team that has impressed them the most, and he said Nick King. He said he has a jump shot that is the same from 8 feet to 30 feet and he can jump out of the gym. He stated that King would be our leading scorer this season if he would've played and that fans should have very high expectations for him, because he will meet them.

Also for those asking about Dazon, he will get a medical redshirt and they said he has worked every single day since he got out of the hospital.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News