ADVERTISEMENT

This is from a guy, hope it’s not true

bama0115

All American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2015
This guy supposedly friends with Ruggs. Xx xx xxxx xxxxxx xxxx

. I’m gonna try to explain to you what is going on. There was rumors flying that Henry signed with an agent and that his Gf was expecting. I had an agent show me proof via FaceTime that Henry’s name was in the NFLPA system for players that had signed with an agent.. but I talked to henry and he said he had not signed with an agent. I can confirm Henry and his Gf are expecting a child. Henry told me he hadn’t made a decision regarding the draft but kevontae (his brother) told me henry was staying at bama so they could be with Henry and his GFs families when the baby is born and they could spend time with the baby and their families before henry gets drafted in 2021 because henry didn’t want to be in Chicago or something in his rookie season with just his girlfriend and a newborn, nowhere near his or his GFs family. I was talking to a mutual friend of mine and Henry’s and he says that Henry told him outside of the guys who have already declared for the NFL draft, Tua, Najee, and X are all leaving also.. I don’t know how reliable this friends word is so don’t run to the bank with it. I’m not ready to start another thread about it and honestly I wasn’t ready to post this because things just kept piling up and I was gonna wait it out a little longer to get a more definite answer but that’s what I got for now guys

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News