ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight's Game is Another One That Makes Me Nervous

lainey2020

All American
Gold Member
May 15, 2022
That West Ga. bunch has really been playing bad of late, but they have some good basketball players and a pretty good basketball team. They are capable of rising up and playing really good at times. l'm afraid tonight may be one of those nights.

Hope l'm wrong of course and l know we will have a great crowd with great fan support.

Gotta be ready.
ROLL TIDE

Reactions: Codie B
That West Ga. bunch has really been playing bad of late, but they have some good basketball players and a pretty good basketball team. They are capable of rising up and playing really good at times. l'm afraid tonight may be one of those nights.

Hope l'm wrong of course and l know we will have a great crowd with great fan support.

Gotta be ready.
ROLL TIDE
Now, Lainey, when have you not been nervous? Unfortunately, I tend to be in the same boat.

Gotta be ready.
ROLL TIDE
In your defense most of them do make you nervous 🤣

Gotta be ready.
ROLL TIDE
I am going to call you Nostradamus. Thank god we won.

Reactions: lainey2020
Hey nobody expected them to make twice their season average in 3’s! Win is a win but they played so far over their heads shooting the ball and Alabama struggled. If Alabama was just average shooting, it wouldn’t have taken OT

I really look at games like this as a positive. It's easy when everything is going your way and the shots are falling.

It takes a lot of character, grit, and mental fortitude to win a game like that. At the point when we were down 17 ...with the time remaining we were either going to fold or do what we did.

This is a great team and games like this and the Houston game will pay dividends come tournament time.

I really look at games like this as a positive. It's easy when everything is going your way and the shots are falling.

It takes a lot of character, grit, and mental fortitude to win a game like that. At the point when we were down 17 ...with the time remaining we were either going to fold or do what we did.

This is a great team and games like this and the Houston game will pay dividends come tournament time.
l loved that comeback. Even though l'm only 50 the last 3 games have done significant damage to my heart. Gonna have to get some nitro pills if this keeps up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT