ADVERTISEMENT

Well deserved Miller

budog

All American
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2005
I have been in Nashville watching the boys kick ass this weekend so I apologize if this has already been mentioned. I know that Finebaum just wore their committees ass out saying that the award lost all credibility that it ever had. Well deserved #24.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I have been in Nashville watching the boys kick ass this weekend so I apologize if this has already been mentioned. I know that Finebaum just wore their committees ass out saying that the award lost all credibility that it ever had. Well deserved #24.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
Finebaum wore them out for adding Miller or for omitting him in the first place?

Finebaum lost creed with me when he backed off his statements due to ESPN pressure about Dick o Kap kneeling for the American flag. Never respected a comment out of him since. He says what the liberal higher ups at ESPN tell him to say now.

Reactions: Codie B
Finebaum wore them out for adding Miller or for omitting him in the first place?
He said it was a travesty that he was left off of the list in the first place, said the committee lost every ounce of credibility it ever had. I know that 90% of our board hates the guy, but he was one of the very few in the industry that even cared about finding out what really happened. Did interviews with people who knew what happened, he called the “Miller blocked in the other car” story “concocted garbage”.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Reactions: jtr4dad
He said it was a travesty that he was left off of the list in the first place, said the committee lost every ounce of credibility it ever had. I know that 90% of our board hates the guy, but he was one of the very few in the industry that even cared about finding out what really happened. Did interviews with people who knew what happened, he called the “Miller blocked in the other car” story “concocted garbage”.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
Glad to hear that. I rarely watch or listen to his show.

Reactions: budog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT