ADVERTISEMENT

what is wrong with some of you? Seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisHumpsFree

All American
Sep 18, 2016
I joke, troll, attack, all the taters I see on here when I can with ZFG, but I’m literally concerned about the mental state of some on here. You’re pissed at hurts for throwing balls 1-2ft off mark, and then praising Tua when he throws a pick 6 (that’s not me attacking Tua).. BOTH QBs were great yesterday. When we couldn’t run, Hurts made some critical 12-15yd darts over the middle (same shit y’all been asking for).. he stayed in the pocket and made plays, and he protected the ball in a game that they wasn’t executing great on offense.

Then after half Hurts & off comes out determined. Drove the field and scored a TD. Tua then comes in and does the same and only makes 1 mistake that most back ups or TF do, throws late over the middle. He learned from it and then got better. That throw to Ruggs was Aaron Rogers ish!! Tua is gonna be a monster for years! And SO WILL Hurts! The way these 2 come in after each other and never miss a beat, or actually picks up speed, is the most deadliest thing I’ve ever seen on offense! It’s like going 7 rounds with George Forman and then a fresh Mike Tyson coming in. Just ferkin Brutal..!

If Saban wants to keep both guys and keep em happy, keep doing what he’s doing, run a 2 QB system with a rotation like we doing at RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News