ADVERTISEMENT

Can anything be done to encourage better Officiating???!

crimsonali

All American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Here's a thought. As we know Texas has its own network. Now I'm not advocating we get a network to just showcase Bama. We make it on TV plenty. But, what if either Bama or the SEC conference paid for the other network feeds as the basis of a Coaches Film Room analysis of SEC games much the same as is done for the National Championship. And, what if such a show paid special attention to and emphasis on penalties and missed penalties? I bet all conferences would get serious about player safety and more professional refereeing. There needs to be an incentive for the officiating to improve. What do you think?

Ok, flame retardant suit is locked and fully functional for the onslaught. Just trying to think outside the box, as it is evident to me that as long as this dynasty continues we are on our own when it comes to any protection against fouls. I dare say there might be some Cajuns who might join in as well (AFTER THE aTm game). The calls this year and even those made by the replay folks have been somewhat questionable. If you think the idea is stupid make a better suggestion.

Such a Coaches Film Room show would be for former players, coaches and officials (insiders) mostly but everyone would enjoy the analysis. You could use each week a different mix of former coaches (retired), players and retired officials. FLAME AWAY! RTR

Reactions: joedentex
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News