ADVERTISEMENT

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL SABAN'S TIME IS UP!!

Shon79

All State
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2017
Here at the university, I personally feel like he's growing into a stubborn old man that's sorda stuck in his ways. Our offense is suffering tremendously, I really feel bad for the talent we have on offense, it' just way way too much talent to be such a stagnant offense. Saban was asked at half time what was it that the offense had to do better to be more productive the answer should've been that we would have to make adjustments regarding the qb that's what he gets paid the big bucks for but what he said was the normal "it's the offense in a whole not blocking well not running well and not getting open ALL LIES. It's like he's saying I'm gonna do it my way or nah. I've never seen a coach have so much at his disposal only to use the same players over and over even use someone so inadequate at the qb position which causes our offense to be so unproductive. If hurts comes back out after half time I don' think I'll sit n watch the rest of this game, I suffered during the first half LITERALLY wanted to punch a hole through the the screen. Go all the way back to this game last year we easily beat Clemson if lane was on board, but the "GOAT" didnt feel lane was worthy of participating in the game even after lane put up record offensive numbers and was the sole reason we was in that game I'm just saying I'm really getting sick of nick saban...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News