ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ ***Game Thread: Alabama v Arkansas ***

Would Gary not be better guarding the big guy that’s killing us? I don’t get why he’s not playing.

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
20+ turnovers and 20+ offensive rebounds for Arky. How in the world are they winning??

Well this game should've been out of reach at least twice. Now gotta try to just hang on.

I haven't even watched the entire game and I'm aggravated by the stupidity out there. Get a good shot please.

Gurley took that guy in the post and scored like he’d done that before. But I haven’t seen it before.

Notoe bailed us out taking that shot.
Game on the line, down 1, 30 seconds and we stand Shack in the corner and don’t even try to get him the ball or get him involved at all.

Isn’t that Alex T that isn’t even dressed with that brace on his hand?

Why the fûck do you not draw up a play to get the ball in the hands of Ellis for the FT? It's like Oats has no clue that Ellis is one of the best FT shooters in the SEC. He did the same dumb shit against LSU and we almost lost...

Reactions: BigET84
Keon Ellis - 88% Ft shooter

JQ - 73% Ft shooter

Let's draw up a play to get the ball in JQ hands at the end of a close game to shoot the FTs 🤦🏽‍♂️. Same crap happened at the end of the LSU game where JQ and Shack, who is a 76% Ft shooter, were the ones Oats called plays to get the ball...

Hardest Bama team to watch ever. So many quick dumb shots and turnovers. This is not all on Oats despite what our resident expert ( and we all know who that is) thinks.

Officials were just awful- Arkansas got away with murder entire game. Mugging on D ( rarely called) and flopping on charge calls. Ridiculous.

But great win in the end/ Hogs had won 9 straight.

Hardest Bama team to watch ever. So many quick dumb shots and turnovers. This is not all on Oats despite what our resident expert ( and we all know who that is) thinks.

Officials were just awful- Arkansas got away with murder entire game. Mugging on D ( rarely called) and flopping on charge calls. Ridiculous.

Why is it that turnovers and taking quick dumb shots were indications of poor coaching for previous coaches at Alabama but not now?

Also, it is 100% on Oats for drawing up plays to get ANYONE other than Ellis to get the ball at the end of close games.

Reactions: jtr4dad

the charge call on gurley is about as bad as you will see.

I think we have very different ideas of Bama teams that are hard to watch… been a rough 30 years for the most part

Why is it that turnovers and taking quick dumb shots were indications of poor coaching for previous coaches at Alabama but not now?

Also, it is 100% on Oats for drawing up plays to get ANYONE other than Ellis to get the ball at the end of close games.
Upon further review, to me it looks like the play was going to be for Keon but they left 3 guys on him and let Q run free… Keon was not thrilled after it was inbounded before he made his break. I don’t think the play was for JQ to get it but he ran so open JD freaked and threw it in. Just the way I see it after rewatching. I get it if oats wasn’t straight out of geometry he would have done better

Disagree so much with this being the hardest Bama team to watch. You must have skilled the 10’s
Skilled the 10’s? Regardless/ been watching Alabama play forever- they are the most maddening because they can look so good and then go into just dumb atrocious mode. Other teams have just been bad and you knew what you were going to get.

At least you admitted you were wrong above. A novel moment. You really try to hard to be right all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT