ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ ***Game Thread: Alabama v Arkansas ***

G.O.A.T-23

All American
Gold Member
Mar 19, 2019
The (***) at the beginning and end of the thread title makes this official 😂.

I questioned if it wanted Arkansas to beat Auburn or not. I figured if they win they could come in overconfident and on cloud 9. Or they could gain that confidence in themselves that they can beat anyone in CBB.

Of they lost, they could come in pissed with something to prove, or their souls could be crushed.

Either way, Bama has to be ready to play.

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
Arkansas only getting one shot per trip is huge. Got to keep hitting the boards.

I will miss the first half as I watch a bunch of 8yos shoot airballs from 3 all game long...
Beats the 7-8 game I watched last night where 3 kids took 95% of the shots. Parents yelled travel and double dribble the entire game. Coach got a tech. Dad got thrown out. And both coaches at the end of the game were complaining about the exact same calls going against them but not the other team.

Shack has fell twice where his leg/knee didn’t something awkward.

If we could take away some of these absolutely ridiculous jr high girls turnovers, we’d be up 15+.

Musselman has to be happy right now. Oats has to be less than happy.

I missed the first 4-5 minutes of the first half. Gary didn’t play any when I watched. Seems like his minutes have gone down recently.

I don’t get it. To me he’s a better version of miles/Holt
And Gurley. I’ve always been a big fan of Gary. I’m starting to feel the same way about Holt. I’d take Gary and Holt over Gurley and Miles.

And Gurley. I’ve always been a big fan of Gary. I’m starting to feel the same way about Holt. I’d take Gary and Holt over Gurley and Miles.
I’m not there on Gurley yet… he’s shown he’s skilled, but I understand the frustration with him. Miles has a pure stroke but he literally cannot stay in front of anyone. I’d take Holt over him

They are all terribly flawed for a variety of reasons. Unfortunately you have to endure 8-10 "WTH?" moments to get 12 points and 8 rebounds. Holt may not provide many points but I have not noticed many stupid plays by him.

17 TOs and JD probably got 11 of them.
He has 4 turnovers and 4 assist. He makes passes that nobody else on the team can make that lead to points. Then the next possession he makes a pass you’d see in a jr high game Monday. It’s odd. Best and worst passer wrapped up in one.

Reactions: BigET84
They are all terribly flawed for a variety of reasons. Unfortunately you have to endure 8-10 "WTH?" moments to get 12 points and 8 rebounds. Holt may not provide many points but I have not noticed many stupid plays by him.
Holt seems to be getting there. I just thought he was a shooter when he signed. Right now he’s an effort guy. Playing good D. And he’s much more athletic than I realized. He went up over about 4 people around him earlier and got a rebound.

JD is trying to dribble all of the air out of the ball. Do something with it or pass it.

Reactions: frazor
JD is trying to dribble all of the air out of the ball. Do something with it or pass it.
Is it just me, or does his ridiculous hair make things worse? I find myself saying “great job, Sideshow Bob” multiple times a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT