ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread Alabama vs. Auburn

Just got back from the ER with my daughter. Looks like I didn’t miss anything.

Three straight clanks from the three point line for us then Auburn makes one from 25+. That 4 point deficit became 11. We can’t beat teams like this if we don’t make 3’s

Reactions: vegas man
So disappointing. This team has more talent and more experience than last years team yet we haven't improved at this point in the season.

Why do our opponents go crazy from three against us. And dont tell me bad defense. Plenty of shots with guys in their face. Smh.

This team doesn’t have it. Not sure what happened after beating those two teams early but they just are barely above average. Loads of talent but a bad team

What's happened to Shack? He is not producing much lately. Is he hurt or something?

Told everyone this was going to be ugly. It is why I choose not to watch. Team is not very good. In a free fall.
Basketball frustrates me a hell of a lot more than football. And this team is down right frustrating to watch. Sadly, I'm done watching after tonight. Sick and tired of ruining my days/nights.

We aren't a great team and right now we're frankly not even very good. OTOH the barn team is legit final 4 ready right now. 1 through 10 they're more talented than their final 4 team a few years ago. They remind me of some of the UK teams that could literally play two 5 man lineups they were so deep.

The only reason we're even within 15 right now is 20-24 at the FT line while the barn has only shot 12. The officials have been helping us out bigtime tonight.

Can't beat anyone shooting 4-22 from 3 point and compounding that by being obliterated around the rim.

Can we trade anyone for Green and any of their bench bigs?

Where has that JD been? One on two and he gets to the rim over a shot blocker.

We were in the double bonus for 12 minutes and instead of driving in and getting rim shots or fts we jack a bunch of brick 3s

JQ played about as bad as you could possibly play those last 3 minutes - could argue he cost us the game

I don't mind the quick threes. It's what we do. But how do you throw up an air ball three with no one in your face?

Again, like I said earlier. I'm done watching. Way too frustrating for me. Turning my focus back to football recruiting.

Reactions: Pooley Hubert
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT