ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game thread: Alabama vs. Furman

These are the players oats wants to coach. Fast. Physical. Hit 3s (although 75% will fall). Our players are sooooo slow. Reese looks hilarious out there. He never has an idea of what's going on.
My man , you have joined the dark side finally . 😂😂😂 I’m not hearing any excuses this time . Don’t go emotional on me man 😂😂😂

Reactions: BaselineLeaner4
Furman leads Alabama 29-14 with 10:40 left in the half. The Paladins are shooting 75 percent from the floor and have 7 points off of four Tide turnovers.

Like last year we could pretty much score at will, and it’s like teams have figured us out and we have such dumbass shot selections all the time and our ball movement is selfish. We need more high IQ players that understand how to play the game of basketball

Reactions: PlaidandParquet
How Cannes Jones be so bad offen sively?

Say again the best thing would be if Jones would just try to carbon copy the game of Dennis rodman
The thing about Jones PP is that he has a pretty decent ability to score when he lets the game come to him, his problem is when he thinks he is a scorer and tries to go one on three and when the ball gets taken from him he has that same bizarre look on his face like “what just happened”

Roll Tide!!!!

If you remember oats buffalo team, this is just like them.

My man , you have joined the dark side finally . 😂😂😂 I’m not hearing any excuses this time . Don’t go emotional on me man 😂😂😂
Ha I haven't. But the entitled players herb petty Reese were taken off the court after being in on that long run. Finally getting his guys in and they've played with much better effort. Hes still dealing with avery trash, dont forget.

Reactions: Crimson_bloodbath
Furman will get in the paint and shoot and score. Oats is allergic to 2 point shots other than dunks. Seems its better to shoot a few from 2 and hit a high percentage instead of 15% from 3. If they awarded 4 points to shoot from the half court logo, Oats would have us shoot from there because, hey, 4 is more than 3.

Jones cannot shoot or finish at the rim

Leaves Rodman style - points off offensive boards and transition

Just got here. Please tell me there is no one on this thread defending this a absolute dogsh*t. We are a one trick pony and every team knows the blueprint for how to defeat us. Furman? Really? Embarrassing.
There’s my guy 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

I am no Phil Jackson but if we are going to be a 3 point shooting team, I feel like we should find a couple guys that can shoot.
Guy sets a high screen then turns and drifts 4 feet away and watches the guy with the ball. Defender had to do absolutely nothing. Roll down to the corner and set another screen for that guy. Geez MOVE!!!!

I am no Phil Jackson but if we are going to be a 3 point shooting team, I feel like we should find a couple guys that can shoot.
All three of Bama's last three coaches (includes Oats) have done nothing but sign a bunch of athletic 6-6 guys that can't dribble, pass, defend or shoot and I stress the shoot thing.

Guy sets a high screen then turns and drifts 4 feet away and watches the guy with the ball. Defender had to do absolutely nothing. Roll down to the corner and set another screen for that guy. Geez MOVE!!!!
Movement appears to be a foreign concept.

Reactions: Crimson_bloodbath
I feel bad for oats. You can coach players all you want to. But once petty herb and Reese get out there it they play how they want. Crazy shooting by Furman tho. We needs oats classes to grow up and finally rid ourselves of anyone brought on under avery. Get that slowness out of here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT